FAMILIARIZATION PROGRAM FOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS
This Familiarization Program (‘’the Program”) for Independent Directors of M/s. Nidhi Mercantiles Limited (“the Company”) has been adopted by the Board of Directors pursuant to Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement including any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof for the time being in force.
1. Purpose :
The Program aims to provide insights into the Company to enable the Independent Directors to understand its business in depth and contribute significantly to the Company.
2. Familiarization Process:
- The Company shall through its Executive Directors / Senior Managerial Personnel conduct programs / presentations periodically to familiarize the Independent Directors with the strategy, operations and functions of the Company;
- Such programs / presentations will provide an opportunity to the Independent Directors to interact with the senior leadership team of the Company and help them to understand the Company’s strategy, business model, operations, service and product offerings, markets, organization structure, finance, human resources, technology, quality, facilities and risk management and such other areas as may arise from time to time;
- the programs / presentations shall also familiarize the Independent Directors with their roles, rights and responsibilities;
- The Company may circulate news and articles related to the industry on a regular basis and may provide specific regulatory updates from time to time; and
- The Company may conduct an introductory familiarization program / presentation, when a new Independent Director is inducted on the Board of the Company.
3. Review of the Program:
The Board will review this Program and make suitable revisions as and when required.
4. Disclosure of the Policy:
This Policy shall be uploaded on the Company’s website for public information and a web link for the same shall also be provided in the Annual Report of the Company.
For Nidhi Mercantiles Limited
Director & CFO